Introducing Future City 2020
In 2018 and 2019 more venture capital went into proptech than any other sector. Future City will examine new technologies that are being applied to real estate and study the efficiencies and pitfalls of existing ones. By bringing together key players from both real estate and Silicon Valley we are not only educating participants but also creating solutions.
The program is designed for principals, partners, and c-suite executives to discuss existing proptech that’s applied to the building, designing, financing, marketing and managing of real estate. In addition to the study and discussion of new technologies, we will also discuss policies and practices that are impacting the business and industry.
Breakout sessions will be customized to give in-depth perspectives on the industry at a high level as well as practical strategic solutions for a modern real estate practice. To open up the dialogue so people can share their pains and solutions freely, all discussions will be off-the-record.
Throughout the weekend we will host activities, which include all meals, cocktail-hours and group events. Additional programming provided by Baha Mar will include golf, group workouts, poker and backgammon tournament, and much more.
Future City by the numbers
- 5:00pm - Welcome to Future City
- 5:15pm - Academic Presentations
- 6:00pm - Speed Networking
- 7:00pm - Welcome Reception & Dinner
- 8:00am - Breakfast
- 9:00am - High-touch to High-tech: The amenities revolution
- 10:00am - Political plot twists: Real estate policy in Albany
- 11:00pm - Dev disruptors: How tech is changing the development landscape
- 12:00pm - Keynote with Sidewalk Labs' Karim Khalifa
- 1:00pm - Lunch
- 3:00pm - Designing differently: Architecture in a tech-enabled world
- 4:00pm - Tools of the trade: The tech transforming construction
- 6:00pm - Palm Lawn Dinner
- 8:00am - Breakfast
- 9:00am - The digital dotted line: Platforms changing the rental process
- 10:00am - Investing in Future Cities: Navigating the next wave of innovation
- 11:15am - Checkout
- Three-day, two-night luxury accommodations and meals at Baha Mar
- Access to Future City’s customized programming
- Invitations to networking and social events
- Special gifts from our sponsors
All items included on the individual ticket,
- Upgraded suites for your three-day, two-night stay
- Invitation to Monday’s VIP lunch with selected speakers