UPDATED, May 5, 3:15 p.m.: Investments Limited nabbed a $67 million loan to refinance 13 of its commercial properties in South Florida.
The Boca Raton-based commercial real estate firm secured the loan from Miami-based Ocean Bank for office and retail properties in Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, and Plantation, according to a press release.
The law firm Holland & Knight’s Josias Dewey and Brett Holland represented Ocean Bank in the financing. The Ocean Bank team was led by Juan Mendiola, Federico Tunnermann and Eddie Diaz.
The properties include:
- 22797 State Road 7, Boca Raton. A 65,100-square-foot site with a one-story, 14,400-square-foot retail center.
- 22749 State Road 7, Boca Raton. A 77,676-square-foot site with a one-story, 18,050-square-foot retail center.
- 23123 South State Road 7, Boca Raton. A 119,790-square-foot site with a three-story, multi-tenant office building with about 45,343 square feet.
- 22973-23071 South State Road 7, Boca Raton. A 7.19-acre site with a one-story, 71,524-square-foot Publix-anchored neighborhood center.
- 130 Northwest 20th Street, Boca Raton. A 99,578-square-foot site with a one-story, 35,804-square-foot multi-tenant industrial warehouse.
- 600 South Dixie Highway, Boca Raton. A 66,349-square-foot site with a two-story, 22,384-square-foot multi-tenant office building.
- 515 Northeast 20th Street, Boca Raton. A 2.81-acre site with a four building, one-story 30,683-square-foot retail center.
- 601 Fairway Drive, Deerfield Beach. A 2.71-acre site with a two-story, 37,460-square-foot single-tenant flex-building.
- 400-498 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach. A 3.66-acre site with a one-story, 36,933-square-foot strip center.
- 1801-1825 West Hillsboro Boulevard Deerfield Beach. A 18,750-square-foot site with a one-story, 24,813-square-foot retail center.
- 1831-1919 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach. A 349,191-square-foot site with a one-story, 57,100-square-foot strip center.
- 1799 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach A 20,382-square-foot site with a one-story, 1,139-square-foot single-tenant Checkers restaurant.
- 1-199 North State Road 7, Plantation. A 411,565-square-foot site with a four building, one-story, 111,454-square-foot retail center.
Last year, the company bought 70,524-square-foot Publix-anchored retail center in Boca Raton for $16 million.
In October 2018, Batmasian bought a retail strip center at 515 Northeast 20th Street in Boca Raton for $13.1 million.