Sales Leader at The Real Deal (NYC)
The Real Deal Media – the largest news outlet for the real estate industry in the country – is seeking a sales leader.
The Real Deal has been experiencing tremendous success over the last 14 years and we are growing at a rapid rate of 25%+ per year. Our websites garner over 2.5 million visitors per month and our print publications have a readership of more than 150,000.
To help us during this exciting time we are currently seeking a highly skilled leader to take our sales organization to next level. This person will be tasked with helping with sales for all of The Real Deal’s more than two dozen publications, websites and events.
The position will be focused on hiring, training, managing and building out a sales team, and will answer to our national advertising director. We are looking for someone with measurable success in managing high-level sales people who knows how to lead. If you are knowledgeable in the field of real estate, media sales or the like, and are expert at growing company revenues and market share, then we want to hear from you.
The right candidate will:
- Possess a high level of ambition with a strong need to win.
- Know what motivates sales people, how to hold them accountable and produce results.
Have experience building successful sales teams.
- Be goal and results oriented, fueled by a challenge and enjoy the pressures of a deadline-oriented business.
- Have the ability to create new selling opportunities, achieve results by properly leading and directing others, and be able to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Have experience at hiring, firing, developing successful teams, and growing them in a highly competitive environment.
- Be self-motivated and have a low tolerance for excuses.
- Have a personal need to track results and progress.
Get in touch with us if we’re describing you. You may be exactly what we’re looking for and this could be the great opportunity you’ve been searching for. Learn more about us at: www.therealdeal.com
- Compensation: Salary based on experience, plus very attractive commission structure and bonuses.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or use the from below to submit your application.