The Real Deal’s September issue is now live, and digital subscribers are getting the first look at what’s inside. Subscribers now have access to stories including:
– Our cover package on Fredrik Eklund and John Gomes’ expansion to LA and Miami — and whether their national model can lead the way for the floundering brokerage business
– Paul Massey’s big bet on B6
– A round-up of the next wave of new development that’s about to hit Dumbo
– A ranking of the NYC’s top commercial lenders and a look who’s playing it safe and who’s loading on leverage
– The Closing interview with Corcoran Group powerbroker Carrie Chiang, who had a higher dollar volume of listings than any broker in the city at last count
And plenty more!
Subscribe now to read the issue in full!
Non-subscribers will get access to TRD’s magazine stories on September 10.